RE: RedBoot Serial port terminal scrron didn't show out.

(copied back to the mailing list)

There could be many reasons but it is hard to tell from the description
you have given.

Have you use the flash programmer "verify" function to compare the flash
contents with the original elf file?

After you flash the board, and power cycle it, to the 7-segment LEDs do
anything?

Drew