Re: ECOS signal Support On Motorola PPC852T

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 11:48 -0500, Steeve Gagne wrote:
> Hi !

This really isn't a maintainer's issue (that list deals with
contributions, licensing, ...)  It would be best addressed by
the general discussion list, so I've moved this response there.

> we decided to go on with ecos for our project.
> This is going well and we are now at a stabilization phase
> but we have experimented some issues with POSIX signal
> functionality with ECOS.
>
> The threads we have wrote are unable to catch any signals
> we tryed sigaction, signal and other samples that were part
> of the ECOS distribution, but we are still at the same point ...
> no signal catching.
>
> No one seems to have the same bug than us.
>
> We are running on adder II based board
> Motorola Power PC 852T
> 16MB RAM
> AMD Flash
>
> We are practically sure that this is just a configuration problem.
> If you can help me, it will be very appreciated.

What source base are you working from?
How have you configured the system?
Have you run the POSIX tests?  Most of them use signals and are
a good source of information/examples