Re: running command of redboot from host

"Mukund JB." <mukundjb@esntechnologies.co.in> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I have downloaded the redboot.bin specific for ebd9312 into the target
> (cirrus logic ebd9312).
>
> The download went file. It's perfect.
> I find nothing on the screen of eBD9312.
> Now, I want to run some commands specific to redboot.bin like fis init,
> load, exec. How do I run these commands on EBD9312 board.
>
> How do I do that? What is the interface that is given to me tp run these
> commands.

Connect a serial line between the EDB9312 and your host and use a
terminal program to talk to it. It's probably running at 38400 baud.

--
Nick Garnett                                     eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com                The eCos and RedBoot experts