Re: inclusion of kapi.h in /ecos/packages/io/fileio/current/include/fileio.h

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 11:09:33PM +0100, Bob Koninckx wrote:
> After upgrading my tree to latest CVS, redboot no longer compiles due to
> the inclusion from the subject. (I use jffs2 with redboot)
>
> Seems like cdl should at least impose a dependency on the kernel
> package. Otoh, I do not like this too much as it is no longer possible
> to share the flash filesystem between the application and redboot,
> something we 've been doing a lot lately.
>
> Of course, I may be missing something.

No, is suspect it was me that is missing something. I checked in the
patch which causes this breakage. This was part of a patch to make
select work more efficiently. It needs cyg_flag_value_t in
CYG_SELINFO_TAG.

The header file should only be included when CYGFUN_IO_FILEIO_SELECT
is defined. This option is only active if the kernel is active.

This patch might make things better. Please let me know.

        Thanks
                Andrew