This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: JFFS2 (Again!!)
- From: knud dot woehler at microplex dot de
- To: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:51:46 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS] Re: JFFS2 (Again!!)
- Organization: MICROPLEX Printware AG
we had the same problem. It appeared if we open an existing file for
writing (truncate) and close it without writing data to the file. In
this case the filesystem is currupted. We handled the problem while we
erase the file before open it for writing.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss