ixp425 watchdog timer

Hi Mark / All,

I am trying to figure out how the reset command works on redboot,
does it uses the watchdog timer thing ?

actually while just grep'ing thru the source code's I saw that in the
file hal_plf_inits.h the HAL_PLATFORM_RESET function is commented out
cribbing of some errata,
I couldnt find any such errata's, could u please tell me whats it about ..

How does any sleep,etc boils down on ixp425 plattform where there is
no RTC ? do we continously spin lock and keeping on reading timer 0
register and comparing ??

how does script timer thing works ? as in it says in main.c that
starting script in 4 seconds, how does it measures that ?

may be a little mundane questions, but couldnt figure these out -:)

Cheers,
Alfred