Re: ixp425 watchdog timer

hmm,
I had some conversation with my h/w chap and this is what we discussed :

seems like some issue was fixed in B0 ..
and I was just thinking that is this possible that when there is a
reset signal to because of watchdog timer reset ..
the flash enable line is also toggled ? ? that should serve the same purpose ?
can anyone conform if this is the case ?? else I also dont see how
this thing can be solved apart from using external watchdog chip which
resets power to all peripherals including flash also ?

My project lead is admant on a demo to proove that this is an issue ..
 (not the smartest boss here)

Can some one tell me which mode I shall put the flash into and then
assert this timer to simulate this ?? I am not familiar with cfi
interface protocol and so if u could tell me how to recreate the
situation,I can temporailly screw up the cfi_cmdset0001.c to remain in
a specific mode only and he can have his pie -:)

Cheers,
Alfred

Cheers,
Alfred