Re: ixp425 watchdog timer

Thanks Mark,

I understood there were 2 issues, just that h/w guys were convinced
that the bug mentioned in errata solves flash reset issue also ..

anyways, wrote a simple script which does random read / write from
redboot   onto flash and caused watchdog reset to occur,
30 minutes of random testing showed up the bug twice .. so now they are quiet.

Thanks for your clear cut explanations here .. it really helped

Cheers,
Alfred