Priority between different DSRs?

	Hello!

	I have a program which consists of two interupts sources. One of them
needs to be processed VERY fast, and the other doesn't. The fact is that I
can't process the fast one directly in the ISR, because I have to capture
the current time, and if I did it in the ISR, the kernel time value might
be incorrect. (If there's some way to do it in the ISR, please tell).

	So the fact is that I have to process both in the DSRs. Is there any way
to give priority to the DSRs? Also, I know that the DSRs are processed
after ISRs and before returning to the threads, but, in which order? If I
am processing a DSR and and interrupt occurs, the new DSR is processed
finishing the first one? As I've seen, it seems that the DSR of the new
interrupt is executing BEFORE the first one finishes. Thus, i tseems that a
DSR not only can be interrupted by a ISR, but also the DSR associated with
it. Am I wrong?

	I've looked for more information about it, but I haven't found anything
about in which order the DSRs execute.

	Thank you

	Alex Bueno

P.D: Please, reply also to my address, because I don't check too much the
mailing list.

----------------------------------------- PLEASE NOTE -------------------------------------------
This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally privileged.
It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the only authorized recipients.
If this message has reached you in error, kindly destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately.
Thank you for your help.
DIMAT uses virus scanning software but excludes any liability for viruses contained in any attachment.

Este mensaje y sus anexos pueden contener información confidencial y/o con derecho legal.
Está dirigido únicamente a la/s persona/s o entidad/es resenadas como único destinatario autorizado.
Si este mensaje le hubiera llegado por error, por favor elimínelo sin revisarlo ni reenviarlo y notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente. Gracias por su colaboración.
DIMAT utiliza software antivirus, pero no se hace responsable de los virus contenidos en los ficheros anexos.