Trying to get ecosconfig to work with a definitive xxxx.ecc

While trying to configure a small non-preemptive eCos scheduler, unaware
of hardware, without I/O, just to run on top of existing board
initialisation, we've hit the following snag.

   o configtool segfaults when attempting to resolve the second of 2
     conflicts after "omit hardware" and deleting serial packages from
     the Adder template, so ecosconfig begins to look very attractive.
     (Happens both with Adder and fads templates.)

   o ecosconfig has apparently suitable templates, like "kernel", that I
     haven't found in the gui, but generates only 42 lines of top level
     .ecc, providing no scheduling options, etc.

   o Trying
     ecosconfig new adder850
     ecosconfig export xxxx.ecc
     still only gives 141 lines of .ecc, as opposed to 14126 from the
     gui. (Even after importing the detailed .ecc, ecosconfig exports
     only the version devoid of fine options.)

Apart from scheduling options, I'd hope to see
CYGINT_HAL_SUPPORTS_MMU_TABLES == 0, but this does not appear in
ecosconfig's .ecc file.

The ecosconfig html pages show examples of configurable entities, so I
must be [not] doing something that suppresses anything below "cdl_option
CYGBLD_ISO_SETJMP_HEADER"?

Erik