Re: load -x option

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 14:06 +0400, Nickolay wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> In some version of redboot, i use option -x in load command, for
> byte-swapped load to memory.
> CVS version hasn't this option.
> Has any other way to do it?
> Only manually swap bytes in ramdisk before load ?

The -x for the load command was the wrong solution and was never
contributed upstream to CVS. I have a memory byte swap command which
I will be contributing (along with a large backlog of other stuff)
in the near future. Just waiting for some copyright assignment
issues to be worked out...

Until then, if you use CVS, you'll need to byte swap the image
before downloading it.

--Mark