AW: redboot automatic config and installation

Hi Manfred,

You could install one "template" manually, then read all the flash contents out, check all the fields which might change (fconfig entries, size of images, checksums), modify these fields accordingly, and then burn the modifed image on the new flashs via jtag (e.g. using the abatron bdi2000 with library interface, not gdb interface).

Bye
Alex