Re: python?

Hello, just a quick question. Have you had a chance to do anything with
the eCos port of Python? I would like to have a look at how you did it.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Retallack

*	From: "Gary Thomas" <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
*	To: marco at sitek dot it
*	Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
*	Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:52:42 -0700 (MST)
*	Subject: Re: [ECOS] python?

marco@sitek.it said:
> Hello,
>
> I would be interested in evaluating Python on eCos. Has this effort
> being released to the public?

Not yet, I'm afraid.  Too little time and no driving forces.
Maybe next month (I know I said this a year ago...)

> Regards
> Marco
>
> On Sunday, March 9, 2003, at 14:58  AM, Gary D. Thomas wrote:
>
>>> I have quite a ways to go until I get there, but I would be very
>>> interested in knowing (roughly) what you had to do to get python
>>> working?
>>
>>Stay tuned - I expect to publish notes on this soon.
>

> --
> Before posting, please read the FAQ:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss

Mark Retallack
Embedded Software Engineer
Siemens Traffic Controls
Sopers Lane, Poole, Dorset. BH17 7ER. UK.
Tel: 01202 782844
Fax: 01202 782545
www.siemenstraffic.com

Committed to quality traffic solutions and service excellence