Re: Insight gdb Preferences under Linux Hoat

On Thursday, 14. April 2005 18:03, Frank Pagliughi wrote:
> Where does Insight store it's preferences on a Linux host? I recently
> upgraded my Linux host to FC3, and now I have to reset all my global,
> source, and target preferences each time I run it. I'm assuming I no longer
> have write access to a directory.
>
> I'm using the binary distribution of i386-elf-gdb from eCos 2.0.

.gdbtkinit ? don't know for sure, just assumed that that was where insight
stores its stuff.

	cheers,
	dirk

--
Dr Dirk Husemann, Pervasive Computing, IBM Research, Zurich Research Lab
	hud@zurich.ibm.com --- http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~hud/

Appended to this email is an electronic signature attachment. You can
ignore it if your email program does not know how to verify such a
signature. If you'd like to learn more about this topic, www.gnupg.org
is a good starting point.