Is there any DB for ecos

Damian Slee" <Damian@commtech.com.au> wrote :

what do you mean by secondary memory?

i'm looking at sqlite, but i think i will need RAMFS to use it, with
multiple threads.  then copy it to jffs2 for storage.

anyone else using or have used sqlite with ecos?

*Hi,

Secondary memory, I mean Hard Disk, I want to know is there any such DB for ecos. So all the data will be in RAM (primary memory)
For example Berkley DB by sleep cat is such DB. But i dont think it is ported over ECOS.

Bye*