BlueZ on eCos

Hi All,

In our project, we would like to have the linux bluetooth stack(BlueZ)
ported to eCos. Has anyone tried to port BlueZ to run on ecos? is
there any major concerns?

Similar question were asked in this mailing list earlier, but didn't
get a satisfactory reply. so sending again to know whether anybody had
worked on this subject ?

regards
Biju PN