Re: Using standard malloc()

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply.

I am using MIPS 4kc processor.
I also tried enabling "CYGBLD_ISO_MALLOC_HEADER" but could give correct value.

I have pasted the ecosconfig export ecm file below.

cdl_savefile_version 1;
cdl_savefile_command cdl_savefile_version {};
cdl_savefile_command cdl_savefile_command {};
cdl_savefile_command cdl_configuration { description hardware template
package };
cdl_savefile_command cdl_package { value_source user_value
wizard_value inferred_value };
cdl_savefile_command cdl_component { value_source user_value
wizard_value inferred_value };
cdl_savefile_command cdl_option { value_source user_value wizard_value
inferred_value };
cdl_savefile_command cdl_interface { value_source user_value
wizard_value inferred_value };

cdl_configuration eCos {
    description "" ;
    hardware    mips32_4kc ;
    template    kernel ;
    package -hardware CYGPKG_HAL_MIPS v2_0 ;
    package -hardware CYGPKG_HAL_MIPS_MIPS32 v2_0 ;
    package -hardware CYGPKG_HAL_MIPS v2_0 ;
    package CYGPKG_HAL v2_0 ;
    package CYGPKG_IO v2_0 ;
    package CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL v2_0 ;
    package CYGPKG_INFRA v2_0 ;
    package CYGPKG_KERNEL v2_0 ;
    package CYGPKG_ERROR v2_0 ;
    package CYGPKG_MEMALLOC v2_0 ;
    package CYGPKG_ISOINFRA v2_0 ;
};

cdl_option CYGFUN_HAL_COMMON_KERNEL_SUPPORT {
    user_value 1
};

cdl_option CYGIMP_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS_USE_INTERRUPT_STACK {
    user_value 0
};

cdl_option CYGHWR_HAL_MIPS_MIPS32_CORE {
    user_value 4Kc
};

cdl_component CYGSEM_KERNEL_SCHED_TIMESLICE {
    user_value 1
};

cdl_component CYGPKG_KERNEL_INSTRUMENT {
    user_value 0
};

cdl_option CYGDBG_KERNEL_INSTRUMENT_SMP {
    user_value 0
};

cdl_component CYGDBG_KERNEL_INSTRUMENT_MSGS {
    user_value 0
};

cdl_option CYGSEM_MEMALLOC_ALLOCATOR_FIXED_THREADAWARE {
    user_value 0
};

cdl_option CYGSEM_MEMALLOC_ALLOCATOR_VARIABLE_THREADAWARE {
    user_value 0
};

cdl_option CYGSEM_MEMALLOC_ALLOCATOR_VARIABLE_COALESCE {
    user_value 0
};

cdl_option CYGBLD_MEMALLOC_MALLOC_IMPLEMENTATION_HEADER {
    user_value <cyg/memalloc/dlmalloc.hxx>
};

cdl_option CYGIMP_MEMALLOC_MALLOC_VARIABLE_SIMPLE {
    user_value 0
};

cdl_option CYGIMP_MEMALLOC_MALLOC_DLMALLOC {
    user_value 1
};

cdl_option CYGBLD_ISO_ERRNO_CODES_HEADER {
    inferred_value 1 <cyg/error/codes.h>
};

cdl_option CYGBLD_ISO_ERRNO_HEADER {
    inferred_value 1 <cyg/error/errno.h>
};

cdl_option CYGBLD_ISO_RAND_HEADER {
    user_value 0 0
};

cdl_option CYGBLD_ISO_MALLOC_HEADER {
    user_value 0 0
};

cdl_option CYGBLD_ISO_STDLIB_SYSTEM_HEADER {
    user_value 0 0
};

cdl_option CYGBLD_ISO_STRERROR_HEADER {
    inferred_value 1 <cyg/error/strerror.h>