Adding VIA RHINE driver to i386 platform

hi,
     I am trying to add VIA RHINE ether net driver to i386 platform.

I did it following way.

I made the following entry in ecos.db.

target PC {
        alias        { "i386 PC target" }
    packages        { CYGPKG_HAL_I386
                          CYGPKG_HAL_I386_GENERIC
                          CYGPKG_HAL_I386_PC
                          CYGPKG_HAL_I386_PCMB
              CYGPKG_IO_PCI
                          CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_GENERIC_16X5X
                      CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_I386_PC
                CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_VIA_RHINE

        }
        description "
            The PC target provides the
            packages needed to run eCos binaries on a standard i386
            PC motherboard."
}

then in command line i did the following.
$./ecosconfig.exe new pc redboot
$./ecosconfig.exe import ./hal/i386/pc/current/misc/redboot_FLOPPY.ecm
$./ecosconfig.exe tree
$ make

The build is successful and REDBOOT boots up with a message NO Network
Interface found.

Also when i open the ecos.ecc that is generated  in GUI based config
tool i can see VIA RHINE support  not enabled.

when i execute "$./ecosconfig.exe add CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_VIA_RHINE" it
prompts me that the package is already present.

Can anyone tell Me what i should do to add VIA RHINE support to i386 platform.

Regards,
Sriram.R