Debugging tools support

Hi,
  I'm a new user og eCos. I need to know what all the debugging tool support that is there for eCos. Specifically I have the following doubts:

1. In some RTOS s, some very good debugging tools are there which will show a graphical representation of the timing of each task, ISR etc. So in this case we will be able to analyze the timing issues. Are there any such tool support?

2. Are there any existing debugging tools with which we can debug application on eCos? What I mean to say is there are already so many debuggers available which can be used across various platforms. Is there any such which are compatible with eCos?

Thanks,
Sri

Sriranga S
Embedded Systems and Software