Re: Red Boot Command Line Interface

Sriramkumar Raju <rsriramkumar@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>         I had successfully built Red Boot for I386 platform. My
> development machine is Windows XP and i had installed cygwin
> "CYGWIN_NT-5.1" which i got from "http://www.cygwin.com";  I used ecos
> config tool 2.0 to build the red boot image. The red boot image is
> booting.
>
> But he command line is behaving differently.
>
> some key when i press it is displayed in caps and when i press "." it
> displays ">" which is equivalent to pressing shift + "."
>
> I want to know do i missed any patch. or does anyone know what might
> be the problem.

Assuming that this is not simply a matter of leaving the caps-lock on,
it looks like a mismatch between the setup of target and host serial
devices. Check that the host terminal emulator is set to 8N1 38400 baud.

--
Nick Garnett                                     eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com                The eCos and RedBoot experts