Re: redboot startup mode

Quoting Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>:

Please reply to the eCos mailing list so that all may benefit.  Private
support is available under contract (from MLB Associates or others)

I'm Sorry.

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 17:58 +0100, yrodguez@iuma.ulpgc.es wrote:
But, who exactly have to copy redboot code from flash to ram?, I'm

Look in the platform startup code: <ecos>/packages/arm/arm9/excalibur/current/include/hal_platform_setup.h

My question is: do i need another startup code, different to redboot, to use this mode or is enough with redboot?

thanks, and, I'm sorry again.

sorry, maybe
i don't understand it due to my bad level in english

thanks.