lwip eth doubt........

  hello...

         we are in way of creating a firewall application... we are doing
with lwip stack..   .as there is no routing support we are way to
make it..
     we are unable to find , how the 2 eths are to be initalized as done
in bsd ..

     can u tell me is there any flag to b removed to get 2 eths initalized
.. this came into mind when we were looking this function in init.c
file in net/lwip/src directory...

 the code is as........
*************************
static void
init_hw_drivers(void)
{

  cyg_netdevtab_entry_t *t;

  for (t = &__NETDEVTAB__[0]; t != &__NETDEVTAB_END__; t++) {
        diag_printf("H/W device name:%s\n",t->name);
  if (t->init(t)) {
      t->status = CYG_NETDEVTAB_STATUS_AVAIL;
    } else {
      // What to do if device init fails?
      t->status = 0;            // Device not [currently] available
    }
  }

}

this loop is executing only once.....
can u tlell me the logic behind and wht to do to get it move 2 times to
detect eth1 also...

   if this is also over the routing part my project will b over....

  some doucmentation also will b usefule to us

plze....... do help..

    Regards
        Pai