Is ecos 2.0 usable without redboot?

Hi all.

I've upgraded ecos 1.3.1 to ecos 2.0.
And ported HAL, the same one in the ecos 1.3.1, to ecos 2.0.

The problem is ecos 2.0 application doesn't work. even there is no message at all.
It just reboots again and again. It seems forever.

I can not touch the bootloader.
And the bootloader has rom monitor function.

Somebody says, the Virture vector may don't work properly.

Is there any another problems I should consider?
Or If the Virture vector is the point, how can I fix it?

Regards...