[ANN] unofficial Darcs mirror of ecos CVS

Hello

there's a darcs repository tracking the current CVS status of ecos.
Since internally we're using darcs when working with ecos and since I needed it to
be accessible from several locations I thought I might as well make it public. Especially
those with strict firewall rules will benefit, but also others who want easier merging of
private work with upstream.

darcs get http://sourcecontrol.net/~jmonoses/darcs/ecos_cvs/

will get you a local copy of the repository. Subsequent darcs pull operations under it will update the sources.

WARNING: this is unofficial (i.e I may at any point stop updating it, etc), so report any
problems and direct any questions to me not to the ecos maintainers.

Jani