AS

* From: "Ali Sina" <replay688 at hotmail dot com> * To: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com * Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:23:56 +0000 * Subject: [ECOS] E7T ROM Module Startup issue.. * Bcc:

Hello,

I am having trouble with an E7T ROM module.

1. I can build an E7T ROM Module according to the instructions in the list archives (i.e. Redboot ROM make file)
2. Writing module to Flash works fine - the BSL sees the module.
3. Module does not boot (upon reboot board goes to Angel)

Can anyone give a hint as to what the possible causes may be?

This topic has been discussed from various angles a while ago (see pointers below)
however I have not been able to find an answer.
The problem is also described here:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-11/msg00253.html

..but was not able to find an answer on the list. I am pretty sure that it must have been solved somehow.

Any help would be much appreciated, as this is becoming critical..

Thank you,

AS