porting ecos to at91sam7

I am trying to port ecos to Atmels AT91sam7s64. I start out from
AT91EB55 (from CVS 050504).

Following the instructions in "embedded software development with ecos"
and some debugging, have got to a stage where the I can build an example
application from the two-threads example in ecos. I can load it and
start.

The two threads are started, I get the start messages from them, with
the correct baudrate, on the serial port, the threads calls
"cyg_thread_delay(20);", but this function never returns!

I get the timer interrupts, the function "void Cyg_Counter::tick
( cyg_uint32 ticks )" is called regularly (I did not measure how often).

What is more required for delay to return? Any defines or cdl stuff??

Jokke