[Fwd: Updating application in the field via Redboot]

Please post to the list.
Private messages are not welcome.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Updating application in the field via Redboot
Date: 22 Jun 2005 15:08:19 UT
From: raghav82@gmail.com
To: replay688@hotmail.com,	eibach@gdsys.de

Hi Mr. Ali,
      Iam Raghav doing my masters. at present iam working on a project
in eCos using I386 PC. iam creating an application thats data to be
updated dynamically in RAM. iam not using any flash support or loading
the same to ROM. Application is Viewing Students MarkList that is once
u enter the Reg no, it should bring out the results by connecting to
host system program which turn uses some DB and returning the result
to Target Machine. i hope you get me.
      Say me how to proceed with  expect tools. Help needed in this
regd. urgently

thanking you
Yours faithfully,
M.Raghav

Dear Mr. M.Raghav,

I am afraid your problem can not be solved with expect.
I am afraid solving your problem will require a lot of reading, learning, and work.
I am afraid you won't be able to solve it by posting urgent requests for help to this list without having any basic knowledge.

Yours faithfully,
D.Eibach