: Is eCos Hard Real Time OS ??

Is eCos a Hard Real Time OS ?

Also I have an application that does the following :

1. There are two threads other than the threads of some packages.

2. The higher priority thread must run for 20% of the time and the
   higher priority must run for 80% of the time.

3. i.e. If the application runs for 5 minutes, and I treat 100 millisecs
   then, out of 100 millisecs, 80 msec must be for higher priority thread
   and 20 msec must be for lower priority thread.

4. Also the execution of the threads can be interleaved.

How can this be done in eCos ??

-- Vamshi