Re: 860T redboot...almost there...but need a bit of help

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 13:55 -0700, Michael Dorin wrote:

> It has taken a while, working on and off, but I have
> finally made some good progress.
>
> I can build and boot redboot, using the ROMRAM
> configuration.
>
> However, I still need to set the program counter
> to 0x100 through my bdm port.  If I power cycle
> the board, it won't boot.
>
> I understand this is because my flash is bigger
> than 1 meg...but how do I remap the reset vectors
> in redboot to land up higher?

Look carefully at one of the other 8xx ports.

Basically how it works is that after reset, the *only* thing
that is mapped in is ROM/FLASH, CS0.  You run using this,
up to the point where everything else is set up and then
switch address spaces to match how you've set up the CSx.