Re: flash v2 program problem

hi !

Thanks a lot Bart Veer for the detailed information, about am29 flash
handling. now its clear for me how it should work.

for me it looks like now that the toggle bit algorithms have problem on my
hardware. I will verify this on other am29 flash chips which i hopfully get
next week. on which am29xxx flash chips have you run flash_v2 branche ?

thanks a lot regards manfred