Help regarding:installing tftp-hpa on ecos, using lwip instead of the default tcp/ip stack???

Hi ,

 I am a newbie to ecos , I installed ecos checked out from the latest
CVS on a PC (i386 ) with redhat linux  9.0 , I have few questions
regarding ecos

1.Can I install the tftp-hpa-0.40 package on ecos , if so what changes
I have to do in make file and other files inorder to install.

2.The thing is I am taking the (low weight ip) lwip port to ecos and
make the tftp-hpa to use lwip to "get" and "put" files on ecos , is
this possible to do so ? I want to say the tftp-hpa to use lwip ,
instead of the default tcp/ip stack from ecos
How can I accomplish this ? To say it in raw words I want to test
tftp-hpa with lwip and not the default tcp/ip  stack from OS

I read from the ecos documentation that we can disable a feature and
add new features to ecos , I mean a way of configuring the OS , is
this possible to do so with the problems I mentioned above?

Please give me some ideas to proceed in my problem.Any kind of
suggestions are welcome

Regards

Durga