Re: AT91SAM7S64 Port

> Thanks for the advice. I've already thought about switching to the LPC2106
> but i wanted to take adavantage of SAM's internal USB controller :)
> I guess i'll have to figure out what's wrong with my port.
> thanks a lot though.

If your pressed for time, trying to write USB code from scratch (or port
the eCos USB stack) is not likely to be fun or easy. Also, it takes up
precious memory. Why not use a FTDI FT232BM (or similar) USB->serial chip
instead? No USB code to write and no overhead. The whole protocol is
handled on chip.

George