Re: Redboot JFFS2 Support

Hi Andrew,
Haha you are right, I had a look at the ChangeLog after checking out the
latest version of ecos via cvs.  It feels like I am in the ice age
working with what I have got.

Seriously, thanks for your info. I will get the latest installed.
However, I have another question for now.  Cirrus has a patch that needs
to be applied to the ecos tree.  This patch is for the ecos v2.0, I know
that someone (most likely me) will need to go through and make sure that
the patch does not break the system.  But can I post the final patch on
the list so that you can have a look at it?

Cheers,
Benny