Re: a question about removing file function in eCos programming

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Andrew Lunn wrote:

> Yes, use unlink() instead, or rmdir() is you are trying to delete a
> directory. remove is just a wrapper around these two functions.

Thank you, Mr Lunn, it works. ^_^

But I still find some functions in my codes that didn't work in eCos while
compiling and linking, such as "execl" and "chmod". Is there any
references that explaining any equivalent functions from linux to eCos?

--
	regards,

	IndrA on 22:32, Jul 19

	http://ic.ee.itb.ac.id/~antonius