Re: Redboot JFFS2 Support

Hi there,
Cirrus has not get back to me on my intention of releasing their patch
on this list. Hence, I have ported their patch over to work on the
latest ECOS tree from cvs.  I have tested this out on my target and it
seems to work fine.

Back to my initial problem of getting JFFS2 support for Redboot.
I have managed to mount the jffs2 directory and read my config file in
RedBoot. But everytime after my application has updated the
configuration file (after the system has booted up) and redboot do a
read on the same file.  I get the below error.

What I saw on the list was that this issue has been fixed. I am using
the latest Redboot from cvs.  Could anyone help?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Benny

#----------------------
RedBoot> rtunet_config
rtunet_config:Starting...
rtunet_config:In Verbose Mode
Mount Successful
chdir Successful
Read Open successful
<4>JFFS2 compression type 0x06 not available.
<4>Error: jffs2_decompress returned -5
Read failed -1
Refuse to unmount.
Ino #1 has use count 2
Ino #6 has use count 1
umount failed -1

RedBoot> version

RedBoot(tm) bootstrap and debug environment [ROMRAM]
Non-certified release, version UNKNOWN - built 15:18:04, Jul 28 2005

Platform: Cirrus Logic EDB9301 Board (ARM920T) Rev A
Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Red Hat, Inc.

RAM: 0x00000000-0x02000000, [0x00057ce0-0x01fdd000] available
FLASH: 0x60000000 - 0x61000000, 128 blocks of 0x00020000 bytes each.