Re: flash build problem

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 08:25:02AM +0800, ?????? wrote:
> I ported my platform from mcb2100 and aim711 in eCos repository. The
> aim711 is made of the template of flash part. But the problem occurs
> when I ld flash. I created or modified some file that is attached.

Looking at the error messages it is very obvious what is wrong. Im
really suprised you cannot see the error yourself.

The linker is complaining that all the hardware dependant functions
are missing. Where are the hardware dependant functions? They are in
cyg/io/flash_sst_39vfxxx.inl. So how could they be missing? Look at
your code.

// The EasyARM2200 is equipped with one single SST 39VF160 flash chip.

#define CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_SST_39VF160
#define CYGNUM_FLASH_INTERLEAVE 1
#define CYGNUM_FLASH_SERIES     1
#define CYGNUM_FLASH_BASE       0x80000000

#ifdef  CYGINT_DEVS_FLASH_SST_39VFXXX_REQUIRED
    #include "cyg/io/flash_sst_39vfxxx.inl"
#endif

// EOF zlg2200_flash.c

If CYGINT_DEVS_FLASH_SST_39VFXXX_REQUIRED is not defined then the
include is not going to happen and so all the functions are
missing. But how is CYGINT_DEVS_FLASH_SST_39VFXXX_REQUIRED going to
get defined? You don't #include anything and don't explicitely #define
it so obviously it is not going to be defined.

Now go take a look at the code you copied from. Find what you have
deleted which you should of kept but modified.

        Andrew