Re: Fwd: ecos porting for Atmel AT91RM9200-DK

You remind me the license problem.

I refered the algorithm in timer.c of at91rm9200 in Linux for hal_clock_*().
However, it does not work well. I comment it and should be re-written.

I refer the Ethernet algorithm of U-Boot, but I think it's not copy
but re-write. Now I using polling.
Maybe you can modify it as interrupt mode.

I wander that: AT91RM9200 is ARM920T core, not ARM7TDMI.
So I do not follow at91 family.

This is new CPU for me, and I'm not familiar with eCos programming.
Maybe I'm wrong.
The timer part and interrupt handler should be implemented first.
Isn't it ?