Compiling eCos on Fedora Core 4

Hello

After upgrading a linux box from RedHat 9 to Fedora Core 4, I found that I couldn't compile my synthetic ecos application anymore using the provided gcc32 and g++32 (gcc v3.2.4). It keeps giving wierd error about types not defined and so forth.

Using a the include files in /usr/include from another RedHat 9 box and gcc 3.2.2 that I compiled allowed me to compile the application again (no error), but the synthetic program now always core dump when initializing the jffs image file.

Have anybody ever compiled successfully ecos with Fedora Core 4? Other that incompatible header files it my guess on why the synthetic application wouldn't run is because of problems with libraries.

Any help advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Jean-Yves