XXXX_RECV multiple packet receipt

Gentlemen,

In some cases when a single receive interrupt happens, I get multiple
packets sitting in my Receive Buffers (multiple rxBuffers filled, each
buffer corresponds to one received packet). Is it possible to receive
these packets with a single call to eth_drv_dsr() which eventually
XXXX-Recv will be called?

I would like to take advantage of having multiple buffers and receiving
all at the same time for performance reasons.

I would appreciate your response to my earlier email regarding zero-copy
in XXXX_Recv function as well. Thank you.

Michael