Re: FW: IXDP425 SDRAM CONFIG & Linux ATAGS

Isn't that for a RAM or ROMRAM RedBoot and not a ROM RedBoot?

Thanks!

-Dave

-----Original Message----- From: ??????????? ????? ??????????? Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 4:46 PM To: 'Dave' Subject: RE: [ECOS] IXDP425 SDRAM CONFIG & Linux ATAGS

packages\hal\arm\xscale\ixdp425\current\include\pkgconf\mlt_arm_xscale_ixdp425_ram.h

#define CYGMEM_REGION_ram (0)
#define CYGMEM_REGION_ram_SIZE (0x10000000)