RE: Should there be conflicts in a template of anEcosProrelease?

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 22:17 -0700, Andrew Voelkel wrote:
> It isn't as simple as adding Ethernet drivers. The Ethernet driver packages
> are already included in the EcosPro Redboot template.
>
> And the "conflicts" don't seem to be missing packages as far as I can tell,
> rather they are certain configuration item settings that seem to be needed.
>
> So I am still mystified as to why so many configuration items are inactive.
>
> But I really don't understand the inner workings well enough yet. I guess
> there is no free lunch. Time to read.

It's not the drivers, but the network infrastructure that needs to be
added.  I'm sure you'll find that CYGPKG_IO_ETH_DRIVERS is not in your
configuration.  Once you add that, the specific drivers will become
active and then the options within RedBoot will come alive as well.