Stale patches

I just noticed that someone downloaded patches from my website that
were referenced in this email:
  http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-09/msg00398.html

I just thought that I'd mention that these are _really_ old (more
than 2 years) and the public CVS tree has changed dramatically in
that time frame.  For anyone interested in the most recent code,
I'd strongly suggest just starting with the public tree from
the start, rather than trying to play around with very stale
patches.

Directions for getting the public tree are on the eCos web site.