JeCos

When I use an open source software I like to give my contribute to it.

My interests are:
A Java configuration tool, possibly integrated in Eclipse.
A protocol to control an eCos embedded system via tcp/ip from a Java client.

For the first point, I have developed a parser for the eCos packages
database file.
The syntax of the database it's not so far from the one of the cdl
scripts, so it is a first small step.

For the second point, I have developed an eCos server and a Java
client with a Remote Procedure Call protocol.

All these softwares are released with a gpl license and are in an alpha version.

You can download the software at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/jecos
You can get more informations at: http://www.emilmont.net/?q=node/1

Any critique to the code it's welcome, any critique to its usefulness is not :-)