RE: Redboot rebuild problem

Thanks Gary.

I reinstall the eCos by doing CVS checking out.
I got the same warnings with the command "$ ecosconfig new pid stubs".
"ECOS_REPOSITORY" has been setup with "C:\Documents and
Settings\liuwang\anonymousCVS\ecos\packages" where the "ecosconfig.exe"
locates. I am using cygwin under Windows XP.

ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL_POWERPC_CSB281: warning
    This package does not have any valid version subdirectories.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_CSB281: warning
    Version subdirectory `csb281' does not have a CDL script
`flash_csb281.cdl'.

ecos.db, package CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_CSB281: warning
    Version subdirectory `csb281' does not have a CDL script
`flash_csb281.cdl'.

ecos.db, package CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_CSB281: warning
    This package does not have any valid version subdirectories.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_CSB281: warning
    Version subdirectory `csb281' does not have a CDL script
`csb281_eth_drivers
.cdl'.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_CSB281: warning
    Version subdirectory `csb281' does not have a CDL script
`csb281_eth_drivers
.cdl'.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_CSB281: warning
    This package does not have any valid version subdirectories.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL_POWERPC_TS1000: warning
    Version subdirectory `ts1000' does not have a CDL script
`hal_powerpc_ts1000
.cdl'.

Regards,

Liu Wang