RE: Redboot rebuild problem

Yes. I was. Thank you David.
CVS check out "ecos" and put in "c:\cygwin\anonymousCVSeCos."
Change "ECOS_REPOSITORY" to "c:\cygwin\anonymousCVSeCos\ecos\packages"
Do "ecosconfig new se7551 redboot" in cygwin under Windows XP.
Still it shows the following warnings.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL: warning
    Version subdirectory `common' does not have a CDL script `hal.cdl'.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL: warning
    Version subdirectory `common' does not have a CDL script `hal.cdl'.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL: warning
    This package does not have any valid version subdirectories.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_NET_LWIP: warning
    This package does not have any valid version subdirectories.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_HAL_SH' which is
not presen
t in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_HAL_SH_SH4' which
is not pr
esent in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package
`CYGPKG_HAL_SH_SH7751_SE7751' which
 is not present in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_IO_PCI' which is
not presen
t in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package
`CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_SH_SE7751' which
 is not present in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package
`CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_AMD_AM29XXXXX' w
hich is not present in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_SH_SCIF'
which is
 not present in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package
`CYGPKG_DEVICES_WATCHDOG_SH_SH3' wh
ich is not present in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_SH_SE7751'
which i
s not present in the component repository.
Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package `CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_AMD_PCNET'
which i
s not present in the component repository.
Unknown template redboot
Also, the "configtool.exe" doesn't run in Windows XP.
Help !