Re: Serial support for arm board

 I have looked at the docs and knew that ecos
supported  gdb. I have not come across anything
specific to Redboot. The Redboot User's Guide is more
of a sys-admin book. Can you tell me where I might
find any information wrt using gdb with Redboot. If I
use the "exec" <my-app> (which I understand strips
away much of the environment that Redboot has built
up, such as mmu) can I still used gdb? i.e. will gdb
support an app that has been "exec"ed and not "go"ed?
  I am not sure that doing a full ecos install on the
board is an option, beyond my control.
  Cheers
    Dave Sharp