Re: I2C and SPI porting help

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 15:39 +0100, Carlos Sobrinho wrote:
> Em Sexta, 28 de Outubro de 2005 15:26, o Gary Thomas escreveu:
> > Could you post it here (so we may all benefit)?
> >
> > Does it use the cyg_XXX infrastructure?
>
> I believe that some sort of code or pseudo code could be very usefull to help
> people develop their own device driver and maybe, it could be added to the
> anoncvs.
>
> BTW, I currently have some device drivers for eCos and AEB-1 (ARM7):
> * GP2D12 Sharp IR receiver
> * GP2D02 Sharp IR receiver
> * SRF08 Ultrasonic Range Finder
> * 24Cxx E²PROM
> * Nokias LCD (3310/7110/etc)
> * Mini graphical library (lines, horizontal/vertical lines, progress bars,
> fonts, etc with a very low footprint...)
>
> Is this code that I should review to match eCos's structs and commit to CVS?
> Anyone interested?

Absolutely!  The best way would be to send a patch against the [current]
CVS to ecos-patches@ecos.sourceware.org  We'll review the patch and then
apply to the repository, as appropriate.

Of course, don't forget the copyright assignment (we have to have very
clear ownership of anything included into CVS).  Review the documents
at http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/assign.html