From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Lunn
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 9:47 AM
To: Scott Bailie
Cc: ecos-discuss@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [ECOS] i386 FAT HDD support

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 09:34:58AM -0500, Scott Bailie wrote:
> I decided to start from scratch...
>
> I'm using the net Template for i386 w/ 82559 ethernet.
>
> + CYGPKG_IO_DISK
> + CYGPKG_DEVS_DISK_IDE
> + CYGPKG_FS_FAT
>   CYGPKG_FS_FAT causes an unresolved confilict --> CYGPKG_BLOCK_LIB. So
out
> of curiosity I added it.
> + CYGPKG_BLOCK_LIB
>   CYGPKG_BLOCK_LIB too causes an unresolved conflict -->
> CYGPKG_LINUX_COMPAT.  So I decided to try to add it as well...
>
> At this point I have no conflicts but the build fails with the errors
below.

lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ rm -fr *
lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ ecosconfig new pc_i82559 net
U CYGBLD_ISO_STRUCTTIMEVAL_HEADER, new inferred value <cyg/posix/sys/time.h>
lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ ecosconfig add disk blib linux_compat ide_disk fatfs
lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ ecosconfig tree
lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ make -s
headers finished