RE: Redboot on Cirrus EP9302

Hi,

Thanks Alexey for files.

It seems to download successfully on my board, however I don't get anything
out the serial port.

After I program it, I start up a terminal and any keys I press are echoed
back with single ?????????.

If I reboot the device I no longer get the echo. I get nothing.

The binary images I tried are from http://members.inode.at/m.burian/ep93xx/

I also tried the binary image you had in the zip file provided, with the
same outcomes.

>From my understanding either a 9301 or 9307 image would work.

Does any one have the eCos2.0 EP9302 redboot source that they are willing to
share with me for targeting the EP9302 Dev board?

I'm a little new to all this so any pointer would be much appreciated.

(P.S. I have asked Cirrus for this information, however they seem to like to
take their time).

Regards,

Abraham