Flash V2 with 2 flash chips on board !

Hi !

I have a problem on a custom board how to solve following issue on flash_v2
ecos branche.

we use ecos flash_v2 branche now for a while. works very good.

now i have an new board with 8MB/16MB Flash on it, the base address for the
flash is 0xf0000000.

now i want to add a second 16mb flash chip on 0x10000000. is there a solution
like in mtd to concate them or bring the chips dynamically in series ?

i have already the asm code for detecting the size to build my mmu-tables but
i think it would be not enough to bring the two chips in the address space in
series. Doese anyone have a solution for me how this should work. I want to
have the same configuration like in linux also to have in redboot.

in linux the chips are concated to one chip, in series. how do i do this in
redboot dynamically ?

thanks regards manfred